Miele Classic C1 Cat and Dog
Add to Cart
What's In The Box?
- Miele Classic C1 Cat & Dog Canister Vacuum
- Hose with Ergonomic Anti-static Handle
- Electro Telescopic Wand
- Upholstery Brush
- Dusting Brush
- Crevice Tool
- Vario Clip
- Parquet Brush
- Flexible Hand-held Mini Turbo Brush
- Electro Plus Floorhead
- HEPA AirClean Filter
- Owner's Manual
More info below...
Most vacuums that include exhaust filters can’t touch Miele’s AirClean filters, and the Classic C1 Cat & Dog goes beyond even Miele’s standard filtration by including the HEPA AirClean filter which retains the smallest particles.
The AirClean Filter System consists of the following components.
- Miele AirClean 3D Efficiency Dustbag features the key-lock principle at the insertion point so no dust is missed as air flows into the bag. The dustbag automatically closes when the vacuum is opened to prevent dust from escaping during replacement. The bags themselves are composed of several filter layers to securely contain dust, fur, and dirt.
- Miele HEPA AirClean Exhaust Filter provides filtration of particles down to 0.3 microns so you ca be sure that 99.97% of all dust, fur and dirt stays inside the vacuum, not blown back into your home. It includes an easy to ready timestrip so you can easily determine when it’s time for a fresh filter.
- Miele Premotor Filter prevents dust from getting into the motor, preserving the life of your vacuum.
Powerful, Quiet Clean
At the heart of the Miele Classic C1 Cat & Dog Canister Vacuum is a 1,200-watt Powerline Motor with easy-start feature for gradual ramp-up. An added protection is the temperature limiter which protects your vacuum from overheating. If your companion’s favorite soft toy is an innocent victim of this powerful suction, the motor will automatically shut off so you, and the vacuum stays safe.
Combined with sealed housing and perfect air flow this classic vacuum provides terrific cleaning ability, perfect for pet owners. Specially designed for efficiency, Miele’s floor heads deliver superior cleaning results even at the lowest setting. The reduced-noise motor and integrated sound insulation make it much quieter than many canisters, but without reduction in cleaning performance.